Armortek synthetic winch rope is made with high strength HMPE light weight fibre. It undergoes a unique pre stretching process and is coated with the special Armortek abrasion resistant coating to enable maximum pull and the ultimate endurance.
UV Stabilisation gives the rope long and safe working life. Not affected by oil or water and is just as strong whether used in dry, wet, cold or humid conditions.
Armortek stretches very little (3 - 4 % at break) and very safe to use. It stores little energy and hence no lash backs in the unlikely event of breaking.
Benefits of using Armortek Synthetic Winch Rope:
- Armortek weighs 6 times less than wire.
- Armortek is rated at 70 percent stronger than wire.
- Armortek fl oats, wire doesn’t.
- Armortek is coated to prevent abrasion.
- You don’t have to worry about wire splinters.
- No strength loss when overlapped on winch drum.
- Unlike wire, Armortek will not whiplash if broken.
- Armortek comes pre-stretched and heat set.
- Armortek is available in a number of lengths.
|Diameter||5 mm||6 mm||8 mm||9.5 mm||11 mm||12 mm|
Link to ARMORTEK WINCH ROPE BROCHURE: http://warriorwinch.co.uk/pdf/Amortek%20Winch%20Rope%202.pdf